Two months after the British people voted to leave the European Union, Britain’s new Prime Minister Theresa May convenes cabinet to discuss steps toward pulling out in day-long brainstorming session.
- 2 December, 2013 New Egyptian constitution draft limits military power New constitution promises defense minister to be chosen by army during next eight years, but nonetheless, extensive amendments adopted under Egypt's ousted Islamist president which military more privileges, being dramatically cut
- 11 July, 2016 Theresa May to become Britain’s next prime minister May is due to become the Conservative Party's leader, after party leader, Prime Minister David Cameron, announced his resignation in wake of Britain's vote to leave the EU; though she was initially against Brexit, May has since become an advocate for a...
- 11 December, 2013 Snow hits Golan, Lebanon, Syria as Israel braces for storm Snow begins to fall in Golan as Jerusalem braces for snow storm. Meanwhile, refugee camps in Lebanon, Jordan ill-equipped for coming winter. From Beirut to Tel Aviv, rain slowly turns to snow
- 2 December, 2013 Ex-CIA chief: Iran far too close to nuclear weapon Former NSA, CIA chief Michael Hayden says 'we don't have whole lot of good options' in regards to interim Iran deal. 'Let’s be honest with ourselves, we have accepted Iranian uranium enrichment' he adds
- 9 November, 2013 Iran nuclear talks stall; Fabius: Will not accept ‘sucker’s deal’ Agreement between world powers and Iran 'uncertain,' French FM warns, as talks hit unexpected roadblock, possibly over Iran's plutonium reactor. Talks to resume Saturday