The resolution allows the deployment of 4,000 more UN forces to the country following the latest wave of violence.
- 4 September, 2016 South Sudan accepts 4,000 more UN peacekeepers UN Security Council secures consent from South Sudan's government for deployment of additional forces.
- 28 October, 2015 AU report finds forced cannibalism and rape in S Sudan Witnesses tell African Union investigators of shocking scenes of violence during violent ethnic clashes in South Sudan.Powered by WPeMatico
- 19 July, 2016 North Korea fires three ballistic missiles into the sea Latest launch comes after South Korea and the US announced the deployment of an advanced missile-defence system.
- 9 July, 2016 South Sudan: An ever-deepening cycle of violence Thousands of civilians have been forcefully displaced from their homes by government soldiers and militiamen.
- 23 October, 2015 Jewish Man Stabbed in Israel by Palestinians as Violence Continues The attack, in which the victim was moderately wounded, was the latest in a wave of assaults that have claimed the lives of eight Israeli Jews and dozens of Palestinians this month.Powered by WPeMatico