UN says at least 10,000 killed in war, compared to a previous estimate of 6,000, and warns actual figure is much higher.
- 6 March, 2016 Native tribe in the US fights to save its language UNESCO estimates that more than 6,000 languages will go into extinction if no efforts are made to preserve them.Powered by WPeMatico
- 2 October, 2015 Over 500 children killed in Yemen conflict, says UN UNICEF warns some 1.7 million youths at risk of malnutrition as UN human rights body passes resolution on rights probe.Powered by WPeMatico
- 17 January, 2017 Yemen conflict: At least 10,000 killed, says UN Millions also face food shortages, UN says, as fresh talks aimed at ending the war take place.
- 1 May, 2016 War in Yemen: Rivals begin direct talks in Kuwait Houthi rebels and government officials launch face-to-face negotiations in Kuwait for first time since conflict started.Powered by WPeMatico
- 7 April, 2016 Zimbabwe leader denounces succession fights 92-year old's comments to 10,000 Zimbabwean war veterans come at a time of high tension over who will succeed him.Powered by WPeMatico