August is an unusual month for flooding around Baton Rouge and this one breaks records.
- 10 July, 2016 Three countries urge caution traveling to U.S. amid protests, violence Three countries have warned their citizens to stay on guard when visiting U.S. cities rocked by sometimes violent protests that erupted after a string of police shootings of black Americans. The United States regularly issues travel warnings urging Ame...
- 12 September, 2016 Louisiana struggles a month after devastating US floods Piles of debris and rubbish line streets in flood-hit neighbourhoods as repairs move at a snail's pace.
- 3 June, 2016 France declares flood emergency as death toll rises Two killed in France after River Seine reaches highest water level in 35 years, while Germany reports 10 deaths.
- 15 August, 2016 US declares disaster for Louisiana floods At least five people dead and more than 20,000 rescued in US state amid predictions of more rain from storm system.
- 18 November, 2015 The Republican candidate who couldn't catch a break Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal dropped out of Presidential race after he struggled to get noticed or to raise money.Powered by WPeMatico