Voters in the country to decide whether President Ali Bongo will remain in office or be unseated by a career diplomat.
- 10 April, 2016 Chad votes with longtime leader Deby seeking fifth term President Idriss Deby, who came to power in a military coup in 1990, is expected to remain in office.Powered by WPeMatico
- 8 November, 2015 Booths packed as Myanmar votes in historic election Around 30 million voters pick from among 6,065 candidates in country's first openly-contested polls in 25 years.Powered by WPeMatico
- 8 November, 2015 Voting starts in Myanmar's historic election Around 30 million voters will pick among 6,065 candidates in country's first openly-contested polls in 25 years.Powered by WPeMatico
- 18 February, 2016 Rigging claims and arrest mar voting in Uganda Opposition leader briefly held just before polls closed in election expected to give President Museveni another term.Powered by WPeMatico
- 4 October, 2015 Pro-Russian party tops Kyrgyz parliamentary polls Party linked to President Atambayev gets close to a third of the votes with five other pro-Moscow parties also winning.Powered by WPeMatico