Hundreds of Jewish settlers and far-right groups entered al-Aqsa mosque compound on Sunday.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 6 October, 2015 Is Israel maintaining the status quoÂ at Al-Aqsa Mosque? Israel's government stands accused of funding groups whoÂ wantÂ change. Â Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 April, 2016 Relative calm at al-Aqsa compound 'is deceiving' New report by ICG says that Israel violated promises made to Jordan on maintaining status quo at al-Aqsa compound.Powered by WPeMatico
- 6 November, 2014 PLO urge journalists: Don’t use term ‘Temple Mount’ PLO statement claims 'Al-Aqsa Mosque compound is not a disputed territory and all other terms, therefore, are null and void.'
- 25 October, 2015 Israel and Jordan agree on Al-Aqsa Mosque surveillance Steps proposed to calm tensions at holy site in occupied East Jerusalem as two Palestinians die from Israeli gunfire.Powered by WPeMatico