A new fire in drought-plagued Southern California spreads across more than 100sq kms in just two days.
- 10 May, 2016 The uncertain future of Canada's wildfire diaspora Over 80,000 Fort McMurray residents have been forced to flee their houses and nobody knows what they will come back to.Powered by WPeMatico
- 21 December, 2015 Turkey's Kurdish issue: From peace to low intensity-war The clashes between the PKK and the Turkish military have spread to urban centres, making thousands flee their homes.Powered by WPeMatico
- 9 July, 2017 Fast-Moving Wildfires Destroy California Homes According to the Los Angeles Times, the fast-moving wildfires spread across 19,000 acres amid soaring temperatures.
- 26 July, 2017 Wildfires force French Riviera evacuations French authorities ordered the evacuation of up to 12,000 people around a picturesque hilltop town in the southern Cote d’Azur region as fires hopscotched around the Mediterranean coast for a third day Wednesday.
- 9 August, 2016 Thousands flee fierce fighting in Afghanistan's Helmand About 30,000 people flee their homes sparking humanitarian crisis as fighting rages between Taliban and Afghan forces.