A new fire in drought-plagued Southern California spreads across more than 100sq kms in just two days.
- 10 May, 2016 The uncertain future of Canada's wildfire diaspora Over 80,000 Fort McMurray residents have been forced to flee their houses and nobody knows what they will come back to.Powered by WPeMatico
- 21 December, 2015 Turkey's Kurdish issue: From peace to low intensity-war The clashes between the PKK and the Turkish military have spread to urban centres, making thousands flee their homes.Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 September, 2017 Southern California wildfire forces 1,500 to flee homes Crews were battling a major Southern California wildfire on Tuesday that has destroyed at least one structure and forced 1,500 people to flee their homes amid high temperatures and gusty winds. The so-called Canyon Fire, which broke out in the Santa A...
- 9 July, 2017 Fast-Moving Wildfires Destroy California Homes According to the Los Angeles Times, the fast-moving wildfires spread across 19,000 acres amid soaring temperatures.
- 4 September, 2017 Wildfires across US West force thousands to flee their homes LOS ANGELES (AP) — Wildfires forced thousands to flee their homes across the U.S. West during a sweltering, smoke-shrouded holiday weekend of record heat.