Activists say Syrian government forces dropped two barrel bombs loaded with chlorine gas in a rebel-held area of Aleppo.
- 13 January, 2018 Syrian war: Reports of chlorine gas attack on rebel-held Eastern Ghouta Health workers in Eastern Ghouta say six people were treated for breathing problems
- 31 May, 2016 Syria war: Casualties mount in air strikes on Aleppo Government steps up assault on rebel-held areas of key northern city, dropping hundreds of bombs from the air.
- 13 August, 2016 Syria's war: Government and Russia blamed for deaths Monitors and activists say most fatalities occurred in Aleppo province, while US-backed force gains ground on ISIL.
- 9 February, 2016 UN: Aleppo siege could cut off food supplies to 300,000 Hundreds of thousands in rebel-held areas under threat of full blockade as Syrian government forces advance, UN says.Powered by WPeMatico
- 11 June, 2016 Syria's Daraya bombing: France 'outraged beyond words' Western powers flay government for dropping barrel bombs on town shortly after delivery of first food aid in four years.