Residents speak of onslaught as Syrian army jets launch more than 150 air strikes, killing at least 90 people.
- 24 September, 2016 'Ferocious' air strikes pummel Aleppo as ground gained UNICEF says nearly two million people without water as jets continue pounding Aleppo and Syrian army advances.
- 17 November, 2016 Syria war: Aleppo pounded by air strikes for second day More than 80 people killed and dozens wounded as Syrian jets continue striking rebel-held parts of Aleppo province.
- 25 September, 2016 Jets pound Aleppo as UN discusses Syria escalation Scores killed in intensifying Aleppo air strikes as UN Security Council members denounce Russia for role in Syria war.
- 31 October, 2015 Nearly 150 killed in deadly day of air strikes in Syria Eighty killed in government and Russian raids in Aleppo, while at least 61 people were killed in Douma.Powered by WPeMatico
- 24 October, 2015 Scores killed by air strikes in northern Syria Russian and Syrian jets have been heavily bombing northern cities as battles intensify between several factions.Powered by WPeMatico