Heavy clashes erupt in several areas of Syrian city after ‘humanitarian pause’ announced by Russia ends.
- 23 October, 2016 Aleppo attacked after truce expires Heavy clashes erupt in Aleppo after unilateral ceasefire announced by Russia expires.
- 31 May, 2016 Syria war: Casualties mount in air strikes on Aleppo Government steps up assault on rebel-held areas of key northern city, dropping hundreds of bombs from the air.
- 29 April, 2016 Aleppo onslaught: New air strikes hit medical clinics Sources in city say three clinics in rebel-held areas of Aleppo have been destroyed in bombardment.Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 May, 2016 Air strikes target Syria's Aleppo after truce expires Syrian regime warplanes aided by Russian jets bomb several rebel-held areas in northern Aleppo province.
- 17 October, 2016 Syria war: Russia announces Aleppo humanitarian pause Russia says it will enact an eight-hour "humanitarian pause" in its air strikes on Aleppo on Thursday to allow civilians and rebels to leave.