Education Minister Naftali Bennett told Ofra residents that he cannot see a legal way to prevent the destruction of houses in Ofra.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 13 October, 2016 Netanyahu accepts Bennett’s call to delay Amona destruction Prime Minister agrees to ask Supreme Court for 6-month delay for Amona demolition, following meeting with Jewish Home leaders.
- 8 November, 2013 Finance Minister Lapid: Israel must ditch Reaganomics to help middle class Lapid blasts 'trickle-down economics' at business conference in Eilat. In a surprise move, Economy Minster Naftali Bennett has a cucumber up his sleeve.
- 3 April, 2018 Bennett: Plan to legalize infiltrators ‘a deception’ Education Minister blasts UN-backed plan to legalize 16,000 infiltrators living in Israel. 'This is a total deception.'
- 3 April, 2018 Bennett: Netanyahu deceiving us on infiltrator plan Education Minister blasts UN-backed plan to legalize 16,000 infiltrators living in Israel. 'This is a total deception.'