Israeli Ambassador to UN shows Arab celebrations following deadly shooting attack, calls on Security Council to demand PA condemnation.
- 21 July, 2018 U.S. calls on strict UN sanctions to denuclearize N.Korea The U.S. Secretary of State and U.S. ambassador to UN warn against loosening sanctions on Pyongyang after Russia and China suggest the UN Security Council could discuss such a move
- 12 August, 2009 Two Wounded in Terror Attack; Leaders Blame Obama Two Israelis were wounded Weds. night in a shooting 20 miles north of Jerusalem. Local leaders blame US pressure to remove security checkpoints.
- 22 July, 2017 UN Ambassador: Security Council must immediately condemn attack Israeli UN Ambassador Danon calls on UN to condemn terror attack, British Minister compares murder to Temple Mount security precautions.
- 16 July, 2017 ‘Israeli Arab leaders won’t condemn terror attack – so I will’ Arab Israeli from Umm el-Fahm calls out Arab MKs for not condemning shooting attack near Temple Mount, calls for end to terrorism.
- 22 December, 2017 ‘Our son was the victim of a UN ceasefire’ Parents of Israeli soldier whose body is held by Hamas urge Security Council to take action to bring him home.