Israeli Ambassador to UN shows Arab celebrations following deadly shooting attack, calls on Security Council to demand PA condemnation.
- 12 August, 2009 Two Wounded in Terror Attack; Leaders Blame Obama Two Israelis were wounded Weds. night in a shooting 20 miles north of Jerusalem. Local leaders blame US pressure to remove security checkpoints.
- 22 July, 2017 UN Ambassador: Security Council must immediately condemn attack Israeli UN Ambassador Danon calls on UN to condemn terror attack, British Minister compares murder to Temple Mount security precautions.
- 16 July, 2017 ‘Israeli Arab leaders won’t condemn terror attack – so I will’ Arab Israeli from Umm el-Fahm calls out Arab MKs for not condemning shooting attack near Temple Mount, calls for end to terrorism.
- 22 December, 2017 ‘Our son was the victim of a UN ceasefire’ Parents of Israeli soldier whose body is held by Hamas urge Security Council to take action to bring him home.
- 26 September, 2017 US: Terror attack in Har Adar ‘unprovoked’, ‘evil’ Ambassador David Friedman condemns terror attack in Har Adar which killed three Israelis, calls for prayers for victims and families.