Hard-right minister demands a full cabinet debate of secretly made security cabinet decision to allow Palestinian construction in West Bank’s Area C, where settlers also live.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 27 October, 2016 In rare move, Israel secretly approved Palestinian construction in West Bank Security cabinet kept vote on Area C secret, hoping to prevent settlers from exerting political pressure to undermine the plan, initiated by Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 22 January, 2017 Israeli minister to present cabinet with proposal to annex dozens of Jerusalem-area settlements Yisrael Katz objects to proposed annexation of all Area C and the 150,000 Palestinians living there, but his plan also significantly includes settlement annexation and accelerated construction in the West Bank.
- 24 January, 2017 Israel approves construction and planning of 2,500 settler homes in West Bank Announcement criticized by top settler body, which calls it a 'disappointment.' EU calls Israeli construction plans 'regrettable,' Palestinians term them a 'deliberate provocation.'