Hard-right minister demands a full cabinet debate of secretly made security cabinet decision to allow Palestinian construction in West Bank’s Area C, where settlers also live.
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 27 October, 2016 In rare move, Israel secretly approved Palestinian construction in West Bank Security cabinet kept vote on Area C secret, hoping to prevent settlers from exerting political pressure to undermine the plan, initiated by Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman.
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier