Hundreds of thousands of Indians stand in line for third day to swap banned notes as banks struggle to cope with demand.
- 8 August, 2016 Hundreds of protesters arrested in Kashmir Indian forces arrest more than a thousand protesters as part of a security lockdown to stem anti-India demonstrations.
- 12 September, 2016 Louisiana struggles a month after devastating US floods Piles of debris and rubbish line streets in flood-hit neighbourhoods as repairs move at a snail's pace.
- 16 February, 2016 Anger as UK moves to ban Israeli settlement boycott British government plans to ban publicly funded institutions from boycotting businesses over ethical concerns.Powered by WPeMatico
- 14 February, 2011 Italy alert over Tunisia migrants Italy struggles to cope with a crisis on the tiny island of Lampedusa after thousands of migrants arrived from Tunisia.
- 24 October, 2015 Scores of Palestinians injured in Gaza and West Bank Israeli forces shoot and wound hundreds of Palestinian protesters as they mark another "Day of Rage".Powered by WPeMatico