Clashes across the country leave 51 dead as Hadi loyalists seek to open three fronts against Houthis and their allies.
- 1 November, 2015 Rights group: Egypt has prevented scores from travelling CAIRO (AP) — Egypt has unlawfully prevented "scores" of people from leaving the country over the past year, U.S. based-Human Rights Watch said in a new report released Sunday.Powered by WPeMatico
- 9 July, 2016 S Sudan: More than 100 dead on independence anniversary Scores of soldiers reported to be dead after fighting erupts in Juba, with fears growing of a return to all-out war.
- 24 August, 2016 Scores dead as quake hits near Umbria in central Italy At least 159 people dead as 6.2 magnitude quake hits Umbria, causing heavy damage and trapping residents under rubble.
- 24 June, 2016 Hezbollah to send more fighters to Syria's Aleppo Lebanese ally of Syrian government acknowledges heavy losses but vows to fight on as "retreat is not permissible".
- 23 October, 2016 Air strikes, fighting mark end of Aleppo ceasefire Heavy clashes erupt in several areas of Syrian city after 'humanitarian pause' announced by Russia ends.