More than 80 people killed and dozens wounded as Syrian jets continue striking rebel-held parts of Aleppo province.
- 23 September, 2016 Scores killed as Syrian jets pound rebel-held Aleppo Residents speak of onslaught as Syrian army jets launch more than 150 air strikes, killing at least 90 people.
- 25 September, 2016 Jets pound Aleppo as UN discusses Syria escalation Scores killed in intensifying Aleppo air strikes as UN Security Council members denounce Russia for role in Syria war.
- 24 September, 2016 'Ferocious' air strikes pummel Aleppo as ground gained UNICEF says nearly two million people without water as jets continue pounding Aleppo and Syrian army advances.
- 21 September, 2016 Syria's war: UN 'ready' to resume humanitarian aid US calls for the grounding of aircraft in key areas of Syria as air strikes pound the Aleppo region killing 13 medics.
- 5 June, 2016 Air strikes kill dozens in Syria's Aleppo Dozens killed in Aleppo air strikes as regime forces cross into Raqqa province for the first time since August 2014.