“I just need to find him. I know he is still alive somewhere.”
- 11 August, 2016 Bangladesh: Sons of convicted war criminals detained Relatives say the sons of two opposition politicians found guilty of war crimes have been detained and disappeared.
- 20 April, 2016 Ecuador earthquake: Hope fades for trapped victims More than 200 people still missing in a race against time to find earthquake victims still alive under the rubble.Powered by WPeMatico
- 19 April, 2016 Brain-dead Polish woman gives birth to baby boy The mother's life-support system that kept her alive for 55 days was turned off hours after the birth.Powered by WPeMatico
- 9 March, 2016 Kidnapped son of slain governor found alive in Pakistan Officials say Shahbaz Taseer, who was seized from Lahore in 2011, found in "feeble" health in a compound in Balochistan.Powered by WPeMatico
- 21 October, 2015 A family's embrace that bridged the two Koreas Her husband disappeared when she was 19 and pregnant, but Lee Soon-kyu and her son had another chance to meet Oh In-she.Powered by WPeMatico