Israel has pushed to combat online provocation that it links to bloodshed, while Palestinians consider a crackdown on posts just another tool of repression.
- 20 July, 2015 Israel Arrests 4 Palestinians in West Bank Shooting Israel said it had uncovered a network of Hamas militants suspected of involvement in the shooting that killed an Israeli man and wounded three others in the West Bank in June.
- 18 February, 2018 Two Gaza teens killed by Israeli fire after approaching the border, Palestinian ministry says The bodies of the two were found in the morning in southern Gaza ■ Two others were wounded and taken to the hospital earlier from the same area
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 27 September, 2011 Belief that others can change could be a powerful tool in resolving Israeli-Palestinian conflict, say Stanford researchers ... amazing results were from the West Bank Palestinians," said Dweck. "These included members of Fatah and Hamas people who have no stake in the continued existence of Israel." Dweck emphasizes ...
- 7 April, 2018 Israel to strike Hamas during Gaza protests if attempts to breach border fence continue The Israeli army will try to minimize the number of Palestinian casualties and avoid a larger conflict in Gaza, but defends the use of live fire for fears of a massive breach of the aging border fence