Israel has pushed to combat online provocation that it links to bloodshed, while Palestinians consider a crackdown on posts just another tool of repression.
- 20 July, 2015 Israel Arrests 4 Palestinians in West Bank Shooting Israel said it had uncovered a network of Hamas militants suspected of involvement in the shooting that killed an Israeli man and wounded three others in the West Bank in June.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 27 September, 2011 Belief that others can change could be a powerful tool in resolving Israeli-Palestinian conflict, say Stanford researchers ... amazing results were from the West Bank Palestinians," said Dweck. "These included members of Fatah and Hamas people who have no stake in the continued existence of Israel." Dweck emphasizes ...
- 8 November, 2017 The Women's March Inspired Them To Run. Now They're Unseating GOP Men. In January, Atlantic City Freeholder John Carman posted a memeÂ to his Facebook page mocking the Womenâ€™s March.
- 23 July, 2014 A Blast, a Fire and an Israeli Soldier Goes Missing Israeli officials said they were uncertain whether the soldier had been captured by Palestinian forces in Gaza or killed in combat.