Marc Zell, who spearheaded Trump campaign in Israel, said he was still confident the embassy move would happen eventually.
- 29 January, 2017 Netanyahu: Israel’s position was and is that the U.S. embassy should be in Jerusalem Israeli prime minister's comments come after GOP in Israel head tells Haaretz that Israeli officials are responsible for Trump's foot-dragging on the embassy move.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 9 January, 2017 Abbas warns Trump: Moving U.S. embassy to Jerusalem would be ‘disastrous’ Palestinian officials believe that Trump is serious about moving the embassy and that it was not simply an election campaign stance.
- 28 April, 2017 Israel believes Trump will not seek to move U.S. embassy to Jerusalem for now, officials say Israel believes Trump will not seek to move U.S. embassy to Jerusalem for now, Israeli officials says
- 21 December, 2016 Israel’s envoy to U.S. calls on Trump to move embassy to Jerusalem as ‘great step forward toward peace’ Ron Dermer, considered to be one of the people closest to Netanyahu, is most significant Israeli official to call on Trump to move the embassy.