Nature of communications unclear. U.S. official tells NYT some of Paul Manafort’s contacts in Russia and Ukraine are under NSA surveillance.
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 20 March, 2017 FBI chief confirms investigation into Trump’s Russia ties James Comey says the investigation includes the nature of links and coordination between the Trump campaign and Moscow during the 2016 election.
- 12 September, 2017 Hope Hicks reportedly to be named Trump’s third communications director Hicks, 28, a close ally of Ivanka Trump and a person of interest in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Trump's potential ties to Russia