Nature of communications unclear. U.S. official tells NYT some of Paul Manafort’s contacts in Russia and Ukraine are under NSA surveillance.
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 20 March, 2017 FBI chief confirms investigation into Trump’s Russia ties James Comey says the investigation includes the nature of links and coordination between the Trump campaign and Moscow during the 2016 election.
- 12 September, 2017 Hope Hicks reportedly to be named Trump’s third communications director Hicks, 28, a close ally of Ivanka Trump and a person of interest in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Trump's potential ties to Russia
- 24 February, 2017 White House reportedly pressed FBI to debunk reports on Trump aides’ ties to Russia FBI director Comey refused request, which appears to violate procedures limiting communications between White House and FBI on ongoing investigations.
- 25 January, 2017 NYT: Trump could reduce U.S. ties with groups that support Palestinians – including UN Report says Trump administration preparing executive orders to drastically reduce U.S. role in UN and other international organizations.