Demonstrators hurled stones and burned tires outside an electric company near a refugee community to voice their displeasure with worsening power shortages.
- 29 December, 2013 Gaza power plant reactivates as fuel supply resumes Following Gaza's sole power plant's shut down due to lack of fuel, plant resumes activity as Israel delivers fuel
- 20 July, 2015 Israel Arrests 4 Palestinians in West Bank Shooting Israel said it had uncovered a network of Hamas militants suspected of involvement in the shooting that killed an Israeli man and wounded three others in the West Bank in June.
- 7 June, 2016 Israeli electric company to increase supply to Gaza Ashkelon desalination facility has been distrupted for years as masses of Gazan sewage has piled up; Israeli Electric Corporation is planning on supplying Gaza’s sewage treatment plant with power to reduce the level of pollution washing up on Israel's shores.
- 5 August, 2014 Eight Days in Gaza: A Wartime Diary Life goes on, even as death intrudes, in the Jabaliya refugee community, where tens of thousands of Palestinians have been caught in the running battle between Israel and Hamas.
- 18 September, 2011 Gazans voice little hope in Palestinian Abbas’ U.N. bid ... and the occupied West Bank," he added. Hamas forces routed Abbas loyalists in a week ... of fighting in Gaza in June 2007. Fatah lost all power in the strip. In ...