Demonstrators hurled stones and burned tires outside an electric company near a refugee community to voice their displeasure with worsening power shortages.
- 6 April, 2018 Gaza border clashes resume: Nine Palestinians said killed, nearly 300 wounded by Israeli gunfire 20,000 Palestinians protest at border for second consecutive Friday ■ Gaza Health Ministry asks UN, foreign governments for medical supplies ■ Protesters burn tires, throw stones, firebombs
- 9 April, 2018 The source of Gaza’s woes As long as Hamas continues to rule in the Strip, there will be no relief for the population there and no respite for Israel
- 6 April, 2018 Israel and Gaza Brace for Round 2 of Protests at Border Fence Israel defended the lethal tactics used last week. Hamas said demonstrators would be unarmed at Friday’s protest, but prepared piles of tires to burn.
- 22 February, 2018 Gaza on 4 hours of power a day after sole electric firm shuts down Until the electricity generating plant is put back to work, the only source of electricity in the Gaza Strip will be that supplied by Israel
- 20 July, 2015 Israel Arrests 4 Palestinians in West Bank Shooting Israel said it had uncovered a network of Hamas militants suspected of involvement in the shooting that killed an Israeli man and wounded three others in the West Bank in June.