Famed legal scholar says Keith Ellison should not have been appointed to DNC position, but will stay in Democratic party to fight extremism.
- 26 February, 2017 Alan Dershowitz reacts after Perez is named new DNC chair Law professor threatened to leave the Democratic Party if Ellison was elected
- 6 December, 2016 Anti-Semitic? Disqualifying? Keith Ellison’s views on Israel are the same as most U.S. Jews It would be tragic if a smear campaign espoused by the Jewish community kept Keith Ellison from the leadership position Democrats desperately need him to fill.
- 13 November, 2016 Schumer, Sanders back Muslim lawmaker to head DNC Senators Bernie Sanders and Chuck Schumer are backing the candidacy of Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota for the Democratic party chair.
- 7 December, 2016 For (and against) Keith Ellison as the new Democratic Party chairman Asserting that America's Israel policy is influenced by American Jews isn't anti-Semitism, but bringing up Ellison’s past ties with Farrakhan is no mere smear.
- 18 November, 2016 Anti-Semitic mud thrown at Rep. Keith Ellison to counter attacks on Steve Bannon America's first Muslim congressman is the leading contender to head the Democratic Party, and a dream target for Trump supporters and the alt-right