Famed legal scholar says Keith Ellison should not have been appointed to DNC position, but will stay in Democratic party to fight extremism.
- 26 February, 2017 Alan Dershowitz reacts after Perez is named new DNC chair Law professor threatened to leave the Democratic Party if Ellison was elected
- 6 December, 2016 Anti-Semitic? Disqualifying? Keith Ellison’s views on Israel are the same as most U.S. Jews It would be tragic if a smear campaign espoused by the Jewish community kept Keith Ellison from the leadership position Democrats desperately need him to fill.
- 13 November, 2016 Schumer, Sanders back Muslim lawmaker to head DNC Senators Bernie Sanders and Chuck Schumer are backing the candidacy of Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota for the Democratic party chair.
- 20 September, 2017 Rep. Keith Ellison slammed for comparing illegal immigrants in U.S. to Jews fleeing Nazis Democratic party leader Rep. Keith Ellison has come under attack by conservative news outlets and websites for remarks he made Monday comparing illegal immigrants in the U.S. to Jews fleeing Nazi oppression
- 7 December, 2016 For (and against) Keith Ellison as the new Democratic Party chairman Asserting that America's Israel policy is influenced by American Jews isn't anti-Semitism, but bringing up Ellison’s past ties with Farrakhan is no mere smear.