At a conference for Palestine, there was a placard saying, “Netanyahu: Go to Hell,” and a speech from Iran’s supreme leader calling Israel a “cancerous tumor.”
- 3 October, 2011 Khamenei calls Israel ‘cancerous tumor’ ... be removed. Iran supports the militant Palestinian Hamas group, which rules Gaza and which does ... bid pushed by Abbas and his Western-backed Fatah movement. "Our claim is freedom of Palestine, ...
- 2 October, 2011 Iran rejects two-state solution for Palestine ... should be removed. Iran supports the Palestinian Hamas group, which rules Gaza and which does ... bid pushed by Abbas and his Western-backed Fatah movement. The conference in Tehran was attended ...
- 20 July, 2015 Israel Arrests 4 Palestinians in West Bank Shooting Israel said it had uncovered a network of Hamas militants suspected of involvement in the shooting that killed an Israeli man and wounded three others in the West Bank in June.
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 9 April, 2018 The source of Gaza’s woes As long as Hamas continues to rule in the Strip, there will be no relief for the population there and no respite for Israel