Attorneys for soldier Elor Azariya to appeal his 18-month sentence for shooting neutralized terrorist.
- 27 July, 2017 Soldier who neutralized terrorist may receive citation Soldier who ended Neve Tzuf slaughter by shooting terrorist in stomach may receive citation from IDF.
- 5 April, 2016 Hebron soldier to remain in open detention The prosecution asked the court to return the soldier who shot a neutralized terrorist to full arrest status, but their appeal was struck down.
- 27 September, 2017 IDF reduces Elor Azariya’s sentence IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eizenkot responds to appeal from former IDF soldier convicted of manslaughter, cuts 4 months from 18-month sentence.
- 2 March, 2017 Elor Azariya’s prison sentence delayed Soldier convicted of manslaughter appeals 18 month sentence, prompting court to delay his transfer to prison.
- 13 November, 2017 Israel bars French MPs from visiting jailed terror leader Members of French communist, far-left party sought to meet Marwan Barghouti, who is serving 5 life sentences for murdering 26 people.