Attorneys for soldier Elor Azariya to appeal his 18-month sentence for shooting neutralized terrorist.
- 5 April, 2016 Hebron soldier to remain in open detention The prosecution asked the court to return the soldier who shot a neutralized terrorist to full arrest status, but their appeal was struck down.
- 21 February, 2017 ‘Azariya sentence sends wrong message to soldiers’ Attorney Gil Nadel understands verdict's critics: 'Possible to pass law determining different punishment scale for similar cases.'
- 16 September, 2016 Soldier lightly injured during Hebron stabbing attack; terrorist neutralized Video: The incident marks the fourth terroist attack over the past few hours on Friday, and the first attack at Hebron's Gilbert Checkpoint since the Elor Azaria shooting incident.
- 9 May, 2016 Trial of Hebron soldier who shot neutralized terrorist to begin Sergeant Elor Azaria, charged with manslaughter for the shooting which occurred last March, will be tried at Jaffa Military Court
- 30 March, 2016 UN expert decries soldier’s killing of neutralized Palestinian attacker UN special rapporteur on extrajudicial executions says 'Whatever legal regime one applies to the case, shooting someone who is no longer a threat is murder.'