Attorneys for soldier Elor Azariya to appeal his 18-month sentence for shooting neutralized terrorist.
- 27 July, 2017 Soldier who neutralized terrorist may receive citation Soldier who ended Neve Tzuf slaughter by shooting terrorist in stomach may receive citation from IDF.
- 5 April, 2016 Hebron soldier to remain in open detention The prosecution asked the court to return the soldier who shot a neutralized terrorist to full arrest status, but their appeal was struck down.
- 2 March, 2017 Elor Azariya’s prison sentence delayed Soldier convicted of manslaughter appeals 18 month sentence, prompting court to delay his transfer to prison.
- 21 February, 2017 ‘Azariya sentence sends wrong message to soldiers’ Attorney Gil Nadel understands verdict's critics: 'Possible to pass law determining different punishment scale for similar cases.'
- 16 September, 2016 Soldier lightly injured during Hebron stabbing attack; terrorist neutralized Video: The incident marks the fourth terroist attack over the past few hours on Friday, and the first attack at Hebron's Gilbert Checkpoint since the Elor Azaria shooting incident.