Eight JCCs evacuated in 5th mass bomb threat in two months. Several JCCs evacuated multiple times.
- 24 February, 2017 Bomb threat forces evacuation of New Orleans JCC Bomb threat forces evacuation of the New Orleans Jewish Community Center.
- 23 February, 2017 JCC near San Diego evacuated after emailed bomb threat San Diego-area JCC evacuated after receiving a bomb threat in an email.
- 20 February, 2017 10 JCCs in US targeted in 4th wave of bomb threats 4th time in 5 weeks at least 10 US JCCs receive bomb threats on same day.
- 22 February, 2017 Wiesenthal Center calls for task force on JCC bomb threats Simon Wiesenthal Center urges Attorney General to set up task force to catch callers who made false bomb threats to JCCs.
- 31 October, 2016 State requests to postpone Amona evacuation 7 months The State Attorney's Office submitted the request after informing the court that the state needs more time to examine living arrangements for the settlement's residents; If the request is denied, the state is prepared to move forward with the evacuation.