Daughter of Dafna Meir engaged to be married one year after her mother was stabbed to death by an Arab terrorist.
- 28 March, 2017 Year after wife’s murder, Natan Meir gets engaged 13 months after his wife was brutally murdered by an Arab terrorist, widower Natan Meir gets engaged. Couple's daughter also engaged.
- 26 May, 2017 Natan Meir marries in Jerusalem Meir, whose wife Dafna was murdered in a stabbing terror attack in Otniel a year-and-a-half ago, married Zohar Morgenshtein today.
- 16 June, 2017 Renana Meir celebrates wedding with members of bereaved families Meir, whose mother was murdered by a terrorist a year-and-a-half ago, got married on Sunday - and celebrated with other terror victims.
- 6 August, 2017 Terror victim’s widow gives birth to a daughter Widow of man stabbed to death by Arab terrorist remarried a year ago, gives birth to daughter..
- 12 June, 2018 Woman Sentenced for Beating Fiance's 2-Year-Old Daughter to Death A Kansas woman who savagely beat the 2-year-old daughter of the man she was engaged to marry was sentenced to 26 years in prison Tuesday.