Facebook shuts down page of PA chairman’s party over photo of Arafat with a weapon.
- 9 December, 2013 Netanyahu at a political turning point as coalition tensions intensify Lapid understands that his alliance with right-wing Habayit Hayehudi harmed him politically and is now urging to advance peace process; U.S. would be happy to see Labor chairman replace Bennett in Israeli coalition.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 30 November, 2011 Barak takes to Facebook on Iranian blast Defense minister praises second mysterious blast in Iran on Independent Party's Facebook page, commenting: 'The more the merrier' before post version was modified
- 18 January, 2011 Hackers deface Facebook page of Barak’s new Atzmaut party
- 16 November, 2015 Soldiers rebel against Givat Ze'ev synagogue demolition A new Facebook page is inviting soldiers to submit photos of themselves with signs demanding that the synagogue in Givat Ze'ev not be demolished, in opposition to the Supreme Court's decision.Powered by WPeMatico