The region is uncertain as the state of play between Israelis and Palestinians shifts. It seems at a loss for what might — or even should — come next.
- 18 February, 2018 Two Gaza teens killed by Israeli fire after approaching the border, Palestinian ministry says The bodies of the two were found in the morning in southern Gaza ■ Two others were wounded and taken to the hospital earlier from the same area
- 20 July, 2015 Israel Arrests 4 Palestinians in West Bank Shooting Israel said it had uncovered a network of Hamas militants suspected of involvement in the shooting that killed an Israeli man and wounded three others in the West Bank in June.
- 17 January, 2011 Hamas leader promises to rebuild all Gaza houses ... Hamas will rebuild all houses that were destroyed ... Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and ousted his Fatah party, leaving the Palestinian National Authority confined ...
- 19 September, 2010 MESS Report / Abbas fears Hamas could still play spoiler to peace talks ... consensus in Ramallah yesterday among both Abbas' Fatah party and his inner circle that if ... territories, leading many Palestinians to conclude that Hamas was right and force is the only ...
- 30 July, 2014 Loss of Shelter and Electricity Worsens a Crisis for Fleeing Gazans Three weeks of war between Israel and Palestinian militants in Gaza have pushed the territory to the brink of humanitarian disaster.