Justices reject Ofra residents request to seal rather than demolish 9 homes, approve destruction of houses.
- 10 October, 2016 Bennett: There is no legal way to prevent Amona demolition Education Minister Naftali Bennett told Ofra residents that he cannot see a legal way to prevent the destruction of houses in Ofra.
- 10 September, 2013 Probe into circumstances of Bilin victim’s death closed for lack of evidence Following victim's family's petition to High Court, State Prosecution informs family, human rights groups that Military Advocate General closed case in June due to lack of evidence
- 12 August, 2014 Court clears way to demolish homes of Israeli teen trio’s killers Rejects petitions while delaying destruction until Thursday to enable study of how neighboring houses may be affected.
- 23 February, 2017 Supreme Court OKs sealing of terrorist’s home Court rejects petition of family of terrorist who murdered 4 soldiers in ramming attack, says they knew of attack beforehand.
- 18 December, 2016 Government approves Amona deal Coalition to request month delay from Supreme Court in eviction of Amona residents while new homes built on nearby plots.