Jay Shapiro estimates that Trump’s government, along with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, will mark Iran as the main problem of the world
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 8 November, 2013 Israel fury as Kerry heads to Iran talks in Geneva Ben Gurion (Israel) (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned John Kerry Friday he was offering Iran the "deal of the century" as the US top diplomat headed to landmark talks in Geneva seeking a nuclear agreement. Netanyahu vowed that Israel would not be bound by any […]
- 18 May, 2018 The ongoing war on Israel’s borders – for how long? Jay Shapiro thinks that Israel's biggest problem lies on the northern border and not on the southern border.
- 19 October, 2017 After all, we’re here Problems with UNESCO? Palestinian terror? Jay Shapiro thinks we can handle it in our free country.
- 25 August, 2017 Israel is united – just look at the world Jay Shapiro thinks that Israel's problems may be relatively small and we must count our blessings.