Jay Shapiro estimates that Trump’s government, along with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, will mark Iran as the main problem of the world
- 8 November, 2013 Israel fury as Kerry heads to Iran talks in Geneva Ben Gurion (Israel) (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned John Kerry Friday he was offering Iran the "deal of the century" as the US top diplomat headed to landmark talks in Geneva seeking a nuclear agreement. Netanyahu vowed that Israel would not be bound by any […]
- 25 August, 2017 Israel is united – just look at the world Jay Shapiro thinks that Israel's problems may be relatively small and we must count our blessings.
- 16 February, 2017 About the most important meeting in Israel’s history Jay Shapiro thinks that Trump doesn't know much about the Middle East and that Netanyahu must teach him.
- 9 February, 2017 An historic opportunity for Israel Jay Shapiro thinks Netanyahu should present the biggest Israeli ambitions in his first meeting with President Trump.
- 13 April, 2017 The Arab Summit pays lip service to PA Jay Shapiro thinks that the Arab governments pretend that the Palestinian issue is important for public consumption.