Dan Scavino serves as the White House Director of Social Media. President Trump’s tweets are read by 95 million people.
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 19 February, 2017 Mar-A-Lago Is Now ‘The Southern White House’ President Donald Trump referred to his Florida property as the “Southern White House” as he tweeted he had a number of meetings lined up at the resort over the weekend.
- 15 February, 2017 ‘We have a friend in the White House’ Coalition politicians welcomed President Trump's warm approach to Israel and described the summit meeting as 'the end of two-state epoch'.
- 13 February, 2017 Trump will not use term ‘two states’ during meeting with PM White House sources say US President will not mention two states or pressure PM on construction during meeting