Dan Scavino serves as the White House Director of Social Media. President Trump’s tweets are read by 95 million people.
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 9 June, 2017 Trump's social media director receives ethics warning WASHINGTON (AP) — White House social media director Dan Scavino violated the law when he used an official-looking Twitter account for campaign purposes, the U.S. Office of Special Counsel has concluded, issuing Scavino a letter of admonishment.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 3 July, 2017 The year of tweeting dangerously: From Hillary’s Jewish star to the CNN wrestling smack-down Trump’s supply of alt-right-sourced red meat to his base won’t end as long as Dan Scavino, the president’s White House social media guru, is around
- 14 August, 2017 Charlottesville: Anti-racism vigilantes join forces to identify white supremacists on social media Anti-fascist vigilantes are naming and shaming the white supremacists which converged on Charlottesville in the hope of causing them to lose their jobs. The efforts to identify the far-right protesters who engaged in violent clashes with anti-fascists...