‘This is unprecedented, we don’t know how to explain it, and, frankly, I’m worried,’ says Paul Goldenberg, head of Secure Community Network.
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 10 January, 2017 FBI and Homeland Security step in after Jewish centers hit with 16 bomb threats in one day Security representatives to hold conference with U.S. Jewish leaders after 16 Jewish community centers across East Coast received bomb threats. 'That is our new reality,' Jewish official says.
- 15 December, 2016 Will Rex Tillerson turn out to be another George Schultz? When George Schultz was appointed 35 years ago, Jews were worried but now he's considered to have been a great friend of Israel.
- 20 January, 2017 NYT: Investigation of Trump associates’ ties to Russia includes intercepted communications Nature of communications unclear. U.S. official tells NYT some of Paul Manafort's contacts in Russia and Ukraine are under NSA surveillance.
- 14 January, 2017 Dangerous or the most pro-Israel president ever? Obama’s legacy, through the eyes of U.S. Jews Haaretz spoke with a range of Jewish leaders about what legacy, in their view, Obama is leaving behind.