‘This is unprecedented, we don’t know how to explain it, and, frankly, I’m worried,’ says Paul Goldenberg, head of Secure Community Network.
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 29 November, 2017 Jewish groups and security network launch joint initiative to protect U.S. Jews on campus Incoming director of the Secure Community Network, the security arm of national Jewish community organizations, says that the Jewish Federations of North America, Hillel International, Chabad and AEPi are cooperating on the initiative
- 24 October, 2017 The harsh reality awaiting Hasidic Jews who leave their community behind The new Netflix documentary 'One of Us' follows three Americans who leave their ultra-Orthodox past behind. Haaretz meets two of them to discover the challenges they faced in their efforts to forge new lives