‘This is unprecedented, we don’t know how to explain it, and, frankly, I’m worried,’ says Paul Goldenberg, head of Secure Community Network.
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 23 March, 2017 Bomb threat suspect’s identity embarrassing for Jews, but ultimately a relief It may be a blow to Jewish pride and a political black eye to those who blamed the Trump camp for the JCC threats, but this means that a fearful Jewish community can finally exhale.
- 3 March, 2017 Ex-national security officials to advise Jewish institutions on anti-Semitism threats National Security Advisory Council, consisting of former officials in the leading federal agencies dealing with national security, and Secure Community Network will work with law enforcement on national and local levels and Jewish communities nationwide.
- 10 January, 2017 FBI and Homeland Security step in after Jewish centers hit with 16 bomb threats in one day Security representatives to hold conference with U.S. Jewish leaders after 16 Jewish community centers across East Coast received bomb threats. 'That is our new reality,' Jewish official says.
- 15 December, 2016 Will Rex Tillerson turn out to be another George Schultz? When George Schultz was appointed 35 years ago, Jews were worried but now he's considered to have been a great friend of Israel.