‘I can say that there was no surprise by my request,’ Netanyahu tells reporters after White House meeting.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 26 November, 2017 Holocaust survivor, 102, meets nephew he never knew he had Eliahu Pietruszka thought his brother, Volf, who was the visitor’s father, had died in a labor camp after losing contact with him following the murder of their brother and parents in the Holocaust
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 27 October, 2017 Trump welcomes children of the press into the White House for Halloween President Trump welcomes some children of the White House Press Corps into the Oval Office
- 28 April, 2017 Israeli cabinet minister to U.S. lawmakers: U.S. must recognize Israeli sovereignty on Golan Heights U.S. should impose sanctions to prevent permanent Iranian presence in Syria, Minister Yisrael Katz tells members of Congress intelligence committees