At heated closed Likud meeting, prime minister describes Trump presidency as ‘historic opportunity,’ but says Israel should know its limits.
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 26 November, 2017 Holocaust survivor, 102, meets nephew he never knew he had Eliahu Pietruszka thought his brother, Volf, who was the visitor’s father, had died in a labor camp after losing contact with him following the murder of their brother and parents in the Holocaust
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 8 September, 2017 Historic trips and grandiose speeches won’t make Netanyahu’s scandals disappear While Netanyahu prepares to meet with Trump and address the UN, fraud investigators are gearing toward their own sit-down with the prime minister
- 23 January, 2017 Netanyahu warns lawmakers: ‘Surprises’ for Trump could harm Israel Netanyahu touts personal relationship with U.S. president in closed meeting. Hinting at bill to annex settlement, prime minister warns against 'shooting from the hip' when U.S. administration is involved.