At heated closed Likud meeting, prime minister describes Trump presidency as ‘historic opportunity,’ but says Israel should know its limits.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 8 September, 2017 Historic trips and grandiose speeches won’t make Netanyahu’s scandals disappear While Netanyahu prepares to meet with Trump and address the UN, fraud investigators are gearing toward their own sit-down with the prime minister
- 23 January, 2017 Netanyahu warns lawmakers: ‘Surprises’ for Trump could harm Israel Netanyahu touts personal relationship with U.S. president in closed meeting. Hinting at bill to annex settlement, prime minister warns against 'shooting from the hip' when U.S. administration is involved.
- 26 July, 2017 Netanyahu skips discussion on nation-state bill; lawmakers thrown out as debate heats up Prime minister was supposed to attend the ceremonial opening meeting to signal his support of the controversial legislation
- 20 December, 2016 With Donald Trump, Netanyahu sees opportunity for ‘historic changes’ for Israel President-elect was serious about moving U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, Trump's national security adviser Flynn tells Mossad chief.