At heated closed Likud meeting, prime minister describes Trump presidency as ‘historic opportunity,’ but says Israel should know its limits.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 23 January, 2017 Netanyahu warns lawmakers: ‘Surprises’ for Trump could harm Israel Netanyahu touts personal relationship with U.S. president in closed meeting. Hinting at bill to annex settlement, prime minister warns against 'shooting from the hip' when U.S. administration is involved.
- 20 December, 2016 With Donald Trump, Netanyahu sees opportunity for ‘historic changes’ for Israel President-elect was serious about moving U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, Trump's national security adviser Flynn tells Mossad chief.
- 4 July, 2017 India’s Narendra Modi heads to Israel in historic visit In a rather unusual step, Benjamin Netanyahu will accompany Narendra Modi for almost his entire trip, in 'an indication that Israel ascribes a lot of importance' to the Indian prime minister's visit
- 3 March, 2017 Vote on bill to annex West Bank settlement postponed at Netanyahu’s request This latest postponement wasn’t the first time the prime minister foiled discussion of the bill - the last time was on the eve of his meeting with Donald Trump.