Attorney General upgrades probe into ‘Submarine Affair’ to full criminal probe. Suspects include PM’s lawyer.
- 9 February, 2017 Submarine affair to turn into criminal probe Attorney General expected to announce that submarine probe will become a criminal investigation. Netanyahu not a suspect.
- 20 November, 2016 Attorney General to investigate submarine deal The Attorney General will investigate Netanyahu's lawyer's role in submarine deal, though the investigation will not be criminal in nature.
- 10 July, 2017 Israeli submarine scandal: What you need to know as the probe gets closer to Netanyahu Israel's submarine affair took a new turn on Monday morning, when six suspects were brought in for police questioning as part of the investigation into possible wrongdoing
- 31 March, 2016 Deri now under criminal investigation The preliminary police inquiry into the Interior Minister has been upgraded to a full police investigation, the attorney general announced Thursday; Deri promises full cooperation and maintains his innocence.
- 7 January, 2016 Comptroller to hold ‘Bibi-tours’ affair hearing next week New information prompts hearing on allegations that Prime Minister Netanyahu took trips abroad that were improperly founded; attorney general announced in 2014 that there would be no criminal investigation.