Retired General Keith Kellogg named acting national security adviser.
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 23 July, 2017 Amid Russia probe: Russian ambassador to U.S. ends his term Sergei Kislyak is a prominent figure in the controversy over Moscow's possible interference in the U.S. election. Trump's first national security adviser Flynn resigned after lying about contacts with him
- 18 February, 2017 Report: Trump transition team actively tried to block Security Council resolution on settlements Foreign Policy reports that General Michael Flynn and Nikki Haley tried to convince UN envoys of foreign nations and the U.S. to oppose the resolution.
- 30 October, 2017 First Trump-Russia indictments could be unsealed today; Flynn and Manafort likely targets Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and former campaign manager Paul Manafort are most likely the first indictments, predicted the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee