Retired General Keith Kellogg named acting national security adviser.
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 18 February, 2017 Report: Trump transition team actively tried to block Security Council resolution on settlements Foreign Policy reports that General Michael Flynn and Nikki Haley tried to convince UN envoys of foreign nations and the U.S. to oppose the resolution.
- 23 July, 2017 Amid Russia probe: Russian ambassador to U.S. ends his term Sergei Kislyak is a prominent figure in the controversy over Moscow's possible interference in the U.S. election. Trump's first national security adviser Flynn resigned after lying about contacts with him