The President of the United States of America is feeling really tired today and just wants to be left alone, okay? On Friday, President Trump was scheduled to sign executive orders in front of a press gaggle. Instead of actually signing the orders, Trump seems to have gotten a little bit cranky and walked straight out of the signing ceremony, leaving the orders unsigned. SEE ALSO: 22 actual headlines from Trump's first month that sadly weren't written by 'The Onion' Trump didn't even respond to Vice President Pence's desperate pleas for the President to come back and sign the orders. Like a good boy, Pence then proceeds to gather the orders in a nice little folder for the president to sign later. It appears that Trump was provoked after a reporter asked him a question about Flynn. Watch with all the lights on. It's fine. Everything's just fine. Here, watch this mashup of the awkward moment and the credits from
Veep. WATCH: Paranoid like 'Snowden'? Here's where to put cellphones
President Donald Trump's proposed tax
overhaul is under fire.
AT&T, Comcast, Verizon and other major players in the telecom industry set out Friday to combat consumer concerns about collecting and selling user information, though the actions of the companies may speak louder than their words.
By Ben Blanchard and David Lawder BEIJING/WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Beijing sought to play down tensions with the United States and put on a positive face on Friday as the U.S. administration slammed China on a range of business issues ahead of President Xi Jinping’s first meeting with President Donald Trump. Trump set the tone for what could be a tense meeting at his Mar-a-Lago retreat next week by tweeting on Thursday that the United States could no longer tolerate massive trade deficits and job losses. Trump said the highly anticipated meeting, which is also expected to cover differences over North Korea and China’s strategic ambitions in the South China Sea, “will be a very difficult one.” Ahead of the meeting, Trump signed executive orders on Friday aimed at identifying abuses that are causing massive U.S. trade deficits and clamping down on non-payment of anti-dumping and anti-subsidy duties on imports, his top trade officials said.
Britain, France and Germany condemn Israel’s approval of new community for Amona residents, say it undermines peace.
Police say Yosef Steynovitz and Rami Lubranicki beat up Kamal Nayfeh after a ‘verbal altercation’ broke out.
"Capitalism breeds competition, and competition is good for the consumer" is one of the central tenents of the modern economic system. Much as you might doubt it when you're paying your cell bill every month, the wireless industry is one of the best examples.
When Verizon unveiled a new unlimited data plan last month, it didn't even take T-Mobile a day to release a counter: unlimited HD video streaming and 10GB of mobile hotspot data, making T-Mobile's plan comparable to Verizon's at a lower cost. Competition at work!
But as it turns out, T-Mobile's counter was only a limited-time promo, and starting soon, T-Mobile's One plan will be reverting back to what it was at the beginning of February, no hotspot data included.
A Reddit post, since confirmed by BGR with other customers, says that T-Mobile has begun warning customers about the end of the promo. "T-Mobile One customers! Offer ends soon. Activate HD streaming and up to 10GB 4G LTE Tethering at no additional charge. Visit the Plans page, select Manage data add ons and get the T-Mobile ONE Plus Promo," is the message appearing at the top of some customers' accounts.
A T-Mobile spokesperson did not confirm that the deal was ending imminently, but did reiterate that "our offers are always limited time opportunities."
If you were thinking about a switch to T-Mobile and you're even an occasional user of your phone's hotspot feature, you'll want to switch ASAP. The regular T-Mobile One plan only includes SD video streaming, and no 4G hotspot data is included. Instead, hotspot data is throttled to 512kbps, which is too slow to realistically stream video or get real work done.
President Donald Trump on Friday vowed to root out unfair trade practices around the world and target countries that contribute to America’s substantial trade deficit. “From now on those who break the rules will face the consequences, and there will be very severe consequences,” Trump said announcing two executive orders in the Oval Office. The first, largely symbolic order, tasked officials to pinpoint “cheaters” — either countries or firms — who are responsible for America’s nearly $50 billion a month trade deficit.