Ambassador Bashar Jaafari says Syrian use of anti-aircraft missiles against Israeli fighter jets also sends another message to Jerusalem.
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 19 June, 2017 Iran’s missile launch and U.S. downing a Syrian jet – explained Iran's missile fire toward Syria targets is a show of strength and a message to U.S., Russia and Israel
- 13 October, 2016 Hillary’s war: Can a no-fly zone over Syria work? The move might save the lives of tens of thousands of civilians and create a new environment for a diplomatic solution. But what'll happen when Putin's advanced missiles lock on a U.S. fighter?
- 8 April, 2017 Will Israel be a casualty of U.S.-Russian tension after Trump’s missile attack? Putin might want to prove that an attack on Russia’s ally has implications for America’s ally. But Israel needs coordination with Russia over Syria’s skies