The guilty seder pleasure of many Jews is popular with West Indians and African-Americans, too
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 20 September, 2013 The ancient road to Jerusalem: the work of Romans, or Jewish pilgrims? A father-and-son archaeological team defies convention by claiming that Second Temple-era Jews hewed roads to Jerusalem and throughout the Holy Land before the Romans came.
- 16 December, 2016 Watch: A ‘Hamilton’ Hanukkah Popular Jewish a cappella group "The Maccabeats" comes out with "Hasmonean" - a Hanukkah parody of Broadway's new hit musical "Hamilton."