To chagrin of settler neighbors, this Israeli took over land outside a West Bank settlement and invited Jews and Arabs to join him
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 15 August, 2017 West Bank settler leader lives in unauthorized outpost Shlomo Ne'eman, head of Gush Etzion Regional Council, lives in Tzur Shalem, which the regional council treats as a neighborhood of a neighboring settlement
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 18 November, 2016 A terror-stricken Israeli settlement’s vision for peace with the Palestinians The settlers of Otniel, which has suffered numerous deadly terror attacks since its founding two decades ago, insist upon conciliatory messages of coexistence with their neighbors. What sets them apart from other settlers?
- 19 June, 2017 ‘Who are you calling a settler?’ Meet the young Israelis living in the West Bank Find out what four young Israeli settlers really think about their Palestinian neighbors, hopes for peace and why they don't want to be seen as a monolith