While it’s still unclear whether the U.S. is headed to an escalation with Russia over Syria, it could be that Trump’s true objective lay on the other side of the globe
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 7 April, 2017 Trump’s move to strike Assad targets in Syria draws isolationist rage, establishment raves Anyone following the news of U.S. strikes on Twitter could easily notice that Trump's fiercest critics praised the move, while his staunchest defenders were outraged