While it’s still unclear whether the U.S. is headed to an escalation with Russia over Syria, it could be that Trump’s true objective lay on the other side of the globe
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 7 April, 2017 Trump’s move to strike Assad targets in Syria draws isolationist rage, establishment raves Anyone following the news of U.S. strikes on Twitter could easily notice that Trump's fiercest critics praised the move, while his staunchest defenders were outraged
- 4 April, 2017 Indifferent to Assad, anti-Iran: Trump’s Syria policy baffles experts 'It's fantasy to talk about separating Russia from Iran in Syria,' Martin Indyk tells Haaretz.
- 13 March, 2017 White House seems to walk back Trump’s wiretapping accusation against Obama Trump doesn't 'really think' Obama personally tapped his phone, Sean Spicer says, adding that Trump wasn't referring to actual wiretapping either.
- 16 March, 2017 Trump’s big mouth is now his own worst enemy The president's new budget sounds like Netanyahu's dream come true - it decimates the values and institutions liberals hold most dear.