While it’s still unclear whether the U.S. is headed to an escalation with Russia over Syria, it could be that Trump’s true objective lay on the other side of the globe
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 7 April, 2017 Trump’s move to strike Assad targets in Syria draws isolationist rage, establishment raves Anyone following the news of U.S. strikes on Twitter could easily notice that Trump's fiercest critics praised the move, while his staunchest defenders were outraged
- 19 June, 2017 Russia threatens U.S.: Will intercept ‘any flying object’ in Syria skies Russia says it sees U.S. downing of Syrian plane an act of aggression; says any aircraft in its area of operation is considered a target
- 4 April, 2017 Indifferent to Assad, anti-Iran: Trump’s Syria policy baffles experts 'It's fantasy to talk about separating Russia from Iran in Syria,' Martin Indyk tells Haaretz.
- 28 August, 2017 Trump associate claimed Russian real estate deal would ‘get Donald elected’ Trump's company reportedly sought to build Trump Tower in Moscow during presidential run, contradicting Trump's adamant 2016 assertions that he had 'ZERO investments in Russia'