- 30 April, 2017 Woman critical after shark attack on California beach CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. (AP) — A woman who lost part of her right leg in a shark attack while wading at a popular Southern California beach was listed in critical condition Monday at a hospital.
- 27 June, 2017 Katherine The Great White Shark Has Been Spotted Again Scientists saw the great white shark making its way off the coast of Virginia. The species isnâ€™t out to attack humans on purpose â€” but may take a bite just to see how they rate as food.
- 7 August, 2017 Night swim leaves Australian teen bloody and bewildered An Australian teenager emerged from a night-time dip in the ocean with blood streaming from his feet and ankles in a gruesome mystery that doctors have struggled to explain. Sam Kanizay waded waist-deep into the water at Brighton Beach in suburban Mel...
- 10 August, 2017 San Clamante Beach Closed After Great White Shark Sighting Shark attacks are on the rise along the West Coast and frequent shark sightings are causing fear among regular beachgoers. Recently, a great white shark sighting in San Clemente pier in California prompted the closure of a beach.
- 26 November, 2017 Great White Shark Attacks California Spear Fisherman Off Pebble Beach A man spear fishing with his father off Pebble Beach in California was attacked by a great white shark and suffered major bite wounds to his right thigh.