Education Minister promises to find solutions for discrepancy in number of parents and kids’ vacation days says ethics code is ‘mandatory.’
- 6 July, 2017 Parents jump for joy: 7 fewer vacation days for kids Caving to parents' pressure, Education Minister Bennett adds seven days to the school year. Will this help children, the economy, or both?
- 26 June, 2017 Mystery of missing Chinese scholar shakes up Illinois school CHICAGO (AP) â€” Yingying Zhang, the daughter of a working-class factory driver from China, took the same career path as many other young Chinese academics before her: She travelled to a university in the U.S. with dreams of one day landing a professorship and being able […]
- 10 October, 2016 Bennett: There is no legal way to prevent Amona demolition Education Minister Naftali Bennett told Ofra residents that he cannot see a legal way to prevent the destruction of houses in Ofra.
- 11 June, 2017 Bennett: Working to prevent academic suppression Education Minister refers to storm surrounding ethics code: 'We favor academic freedom, oppose advancing political agendas in academia.'
- 28 November, 2013 Education Ministry to shorten summer vacation, subsidize day camp One goal is to help working parents find - and finance - care for young children during the 2-month summer school break.