Iran’s missile fire toward Syria targets is a show of strength and a message to U.S., Russia and Israel
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 20 March, 2017 Syrian UN envoy: Putin sent message to Israel that its freedom to act in Syria is over Ambassador Bashar Jaafari says Syrian use of anti-aircraft missiles against Israeli fighter jets also sends another message to Jerusalem.
- 20 June, 2017 Iran’s missile attack on Syria failed: 5 missed, 3 landed in Iraq The attack on ISIS targets inside Syria was meant as a message to Saudi Arabia and the U.S. It was also a resounding failure, with three missiles missing Syria altogether