Settlers from Yitzhar, a radical West Bank settlement, called the army for help after fellow settlers suffered dehydration. The ambulance was attacked on its way out
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 28 June, 2017 Two minors from West Bank settlement arrested for stoning Israeli army ambulance two weeks ago Third juvenile arrested for attacking soldiers earlier in the week as IDF demolished an illegal structure in the settlement of Yitzhar
- 15 April, 2017 West Bank settler arrested for throwing stones at Israeli soldiers Israeli youth arrested in incident that saw settlers attack IDF patrol near radical Baladim settlement outpost in the West Bank.
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed