It’s the worst thing Israel’s done all year. It’s a punishment which targets huge numbers of people who have committed no crime. We will not be forgiven for this. Nor should we be
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 20 December, 2017 The gallows really befit Israel, or so the death penalty bill makes it seem The government wants to convince us that the scaffold is the only solution for the terror plaguing the country
- 15 February, 2017 Every dark regime has its informers In Israel, Shai Shammay Glick, a devout right-wing activist, for years has complained to every journalist and politician about every humanist or left-wing cultural event. He just got a gallery in Jerusalem shut down. And he has accomplices.
- 4 August, 2017 Why the UK’s neo-Nazis are posing with Israeli flags UK Muslims know far right extremists are mirror images of the radicals who’ve plagued our community for years. But a few UK Jews appear susceptible to their ‘pro-Israel’ posturing
- 7 January, 2018 I’m a U.S. Jew on Israel’s BDS blacklist. I have family in Israel. But I won’t be silenced Israel wants to intimidate the growing numbers of Jews fighting for equality and freedom for all people in Israel/Palestine. It won't work