Russia says it sees U.S. downing of Syrian plane an act of aggression; says any aircraft in its area of operation is considered a target
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 9 April, 2017 Trump’s real target in Syria strike wasn’t Assad While it's still unclear whether the U.S. is headed to an escalation with Russia over Syria, it could be that Trump's true objective lay on the other side of the globe
- 16 July, 2017 Widening Russia scandal tangles Jared Kushner in cross hairs Initially thought to serve as a balancing force, son-in-law becomes key figure in billowing Russia probe and aggressive Trump defender
- 27 August, 2017 ‘How is this happening here?’ Jews in uber-liberal California face anti-Semitism wave A series of attacks shocks residents of the Bay Area town of Alameda, as acts of anti-Semitism increase 30 percent across California, according to the Anti-Defamation League
- 20 January, 2017 NYT: Investigation of Trump associates’ ties to Russia includes intercepted communications Nature of communications unclear. U.S. official tells NYT some of Paul Manafort's contacts in Russia and Ukraine are under NSA surveillance.