Find out what four young Israeli settlers really think about their Palestinian neighbors, hopes for peace and why they don’t want to be seen as a monolith
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 15 August, 2017 West Bank settler leader lives in unauthorized outpost Shlomo Ne'eman, head of Gush Etzion Regional Council, lives in Tzur Shalem, which the regional council treats as a neighborhood of a neighboring settlement
- 27 October, 2016 Israeli minister slams rare building plans for Palestinians: ‘Settlers get sticks’ Hard-right minister demands a full cabinet debate of secretly made security cabinet decision to allow Palestinian construction in West Bank's Area C, where settlers also live.
- 22 April, 2017 Israeli sets up new ‘Jewish-Arab’ West Bank outpost, to chagrin of settler neighbors To chagrin of settler neighbors, this Israeli took over land outside a West Bank settlement and invited Jews and Arabs to join him