Find out what four young Israeli settlers really think about their Palestinian neighbors, hopes for peace and why they don’t want to be seen as a monolith
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 22 April, 2017 Israeli sets up new ‘Jewish-Arab’ West Bank outpost, to chagrin of settler neighbors To chagrin of settler neighbors, this Israeli took over land outside a West Bank settlement and invited Jews and Arabs to join him
- 27 October, 2016 Israeli minister slams rare building plans for Palestinians: ‘Settlers get sticks’ Hard-right minister demands a full cabinet debate of secretly made security cabinet decision to allow Palestinian construction in West Bank's Area C, where settlers also live.
- 18 November, 2016 A terror-stricken Israeli settlement’s vision for peace with the Palestinians The settlers of Otniel, which has suffered numerous deadly terror attacks since its founding two decades ago, insist upon conciliatory messages of coexistence with their neighbors. What sets them apart from other settlers?
- 17 June, 2017 Israeli settlers attack Israeli army ambulance called to help other settlers Settlers from Yitzhar, a radical West Bank settlement, called the army for help after fellow settlers suffered dehydration. The ambulance was attacked on its way out