Find out what four young Israeli settlers really think about their Palestinian neighbors, hopes for peace and why they don’t want to be seen as a monolith
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 26 November, 2017 Holocaust survivor, 102, meets nephew he never knew he had Eliahu Pietruszka thought his brother, Volf, who was the visitor’s father, had died in a labor camp after losing contact with him following the murder of their brother and parents in the Holocaust