BEIJING (AP) — Two people were hacked to death and another nine injured by a man wielding a meat cleaver inside a Walmart store in China's southern manufacturing hub of Shenzhen, police in the city's Bao'an district said Monday.
- 17 July, 2017 Knife-wielding man kills two in southern China Wal-Mart: Xinhua A knife-wielding man has killed two people and injured nine in a Wal-Mart supermarket in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen, the official Xinhua news agency reported, citing local police. Xinhua said the injured had been sent to hospital but did no...
- 10 August, 2017 Chinese quantum satellite sends 'unbreakable' code China has sent an "unbreakable" code from a satellite to the Earth, marking the first time space-to-ground quantum key distribution technology has been realized, state media said on Thursday. China launched the world's first quantum satellite last Aug...
- 3 May, 2017 7 bounty hunters shot at wrong car, charged with murder NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Seven bounty hunters who descended on the wrong car outside a Wal-Mart have been indicted on first-degree murder charges in the killing of an unarmed man and the wounding of another, Tennessee police announced Wednesday.
- 31 May, 2017 16-year-old girl accused of hacking Uber driver to death LINCOLNWOOD, Ill. (AP) — A 16-year-old girl walked out of a suburban Chicago Walmart holding a machete and knife she'd stolen, climbed into an Uber car and began hacking at the driver, prosecutors said at a hearing on Wednesday. The driver died of his wounds Tuesday after giving […]
- 27 June, 2017 Donald Trump is on track to break his promises on Medicaid. It may not be a â€˜read my lipsâ€™ moment. Bush went against his party in raising taxes, spurring outrage among conservatives -- especially an ambitious House member from Georgia's Sixth District named Newt Gingrich -- while Trump's position finally puts him in sync with his own party.