If you’re too tired to go to the grocery store and just want use up whatever random odds and ends of ingredients that have been accumulating in your fridge, like a culinary MacGyver, fried rice is the perfect solution. Get the recipe.
- 4 July, 2017 How to Make Mayonnaise and Use it Creatively Mayonnaise is one of those ingredients that we always seem to have in the fridge, but never actually make ourselves. For one, homemade mayonnaise is way more delicious than anything you’d find at the store. All you need are a few ingredients you probably already have in your […]
- 8 February, 2018 Amazon unveils grocery delivery via Whole Foods chain US online giant Amazon on Thursday unveiled plans to launch grocery delivery to a number of US cities for its Prime subscriber using its recently acquired Whole Foods supermarket chain. While Amazon has previously offered limited grocery delivery, the...
- 26 June, 2017 Mystery of missing Chinese scholar shakes up Illinois school CHICAGO (AP) â€” Yingying Zhang, the daughter of a working-class factory driver from China, took the same career path as many other young Chinese academics before her: She travelled to a university in the U.S. with dreams of one day landing a professorship and being able […]
- 27 March, 2017 Leftover Rice Could Give You Food Poisoning If You Don’t Do This First For many of us, leftover Chinese food has pretty much reached the point of becoming a household staple in our refrigerators. That once-a-week order supplies two days worth of dinner, making it one of our favorite (and most cost-effective!) meals ever. However, you can get seriously sick […]
- 15 May, 2017 Deliveryman takes pizza to riders on stalled Amtrak train NEWPORT, Del. (AP) — A pizza delivery man in Delaware got an order from an unusual address: a stalled Amtrak train from New York on its way to Washington.